The Czech plant has over fifteen years of experience!
- We are a subsidiary of Japan’s Shimizu Group.
- LIPLASTEC s.r.o. has been based in Liberec, Czech Republic, since January 1, 2002.
- To meet our sales targets and customers’ expectation we have a team of over 170 employees.
- We have up-to-date production and logistics facilities, covering an area of more than 13,200 m2.
- As a matter of course we comply with IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 14001:2016, and ISO 50001:2011 standards.
- We use modern technologies to produce and assemble plastic parts for our customers coming primarily from the automotive industry.
- Our core products are single and double injection moulded components, and we also produce insert moulding metal parts.
- We produce parts ranging from 1 to 1,000 g in weight using 50 - 650 ton injection moulding machines.
- Our assembly processes are semi-automatic as well as manual.
- Through our subcontract toolmakers we outsource serially-produced moulds.
- For expert tool maintenance and repairs we have our own, well-equipped tool shop.
Our products contribute to customer satisfaction with the following brands: