- We have technically advanced injection moulding machines by Engel and Sumitomo Demag; we use 50 - 650 ton machines for single injection and 200 - 650 tone machines for double injection.
- We use the process of compression injection to make precision parts.
- Parts are handled using robots and many products are inspected by a camera system directly in the production process.
- Assembly takes place immediately at moulding machines or at separate assembly stations.
Injection moulds and their maintenance
- We have moulds produced by our subcontract toolmakers.
- We have our own well-equipped tool shop for periodic tool maintenance and repairs.
Measurement and inspection
- We carry out 3D measurement.
- We conduct optical measurement using a Keyence microscope.
- We conduct optical measurement using a 2D Keyence scanner.
- We use special jigs and gauges.
Logistics flows and storage
- For managing customer orders and internal supplies we use ERP systems.
- We use efficient information systems to manage production planning and stock levels.
- We can design and develop custom-made packaging.
- We are able to provide JIT supplies.